7 Masonic Principles
7 Masonic Principles2017-03-222017-03-22https://www.humanelodge21.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/masonic-emblem-80x80-1.pngHumane Lodge No. 21https://www.humanelodge21.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/masonic-emblem-80x80-1.png200px200px
- Faith must be the center of our lives.
- All men and women are the children of God.
- No one has the right to tell another person what he or she must think or believe.
- Each person has a responsibility to be a good citizen, obeying the law.
- It is important to work to make the world a better place for all.
- Honor and integrity are keys to a meaningful life.